Your privacy is important to us
Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
When you visit our Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additional information may be collected:
- Personal identifiable information, such as:
- Your name and e-mail address, when you contact us; ("Provided Information")
- Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you use our Website. These details may include your name, handphone number, email, the purpose of your query, and details about your requirements; ("Provided Information")
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include but not limited to: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by SwimEasy.net for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the SwimEasy.net Website.
Use of Personal Information
SwimEasy.net uses the collected information:
- To operate the Website and deliver the Services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from SwimEasy.net and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
SwimEasy.net does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. SwimEasy.net may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, SwimEasy.net may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to SwimEasy.net, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
SwimEasy.net will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to:
- comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on SwimEasy.net or the Website;
- protect and defend the rights or property of SwimEasy.net;
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SwimEasy.net, or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and
- if SwimEasy.net or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Security Of Your Personal Information
SwimEasy.net strives to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us via email.
The Website uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of the SwimEasy.net services or websites you visit.
Access to, Updating, and Non-Use of Your Personal Information
If you would like to review, correct, update, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, you can contact us via email.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed. For your protection, we only fulfil requests for the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process, or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us via email.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law in Singapore.
Unless specifically requested, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, on or through the Services or otherwise to us, any Sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, national identification number, data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, ideological or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, trade union membership, or administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions).
Links to Other Websites
This policy was posted on Friday, January 26, 2001, and last updated on Wednesday, March 17, 2021.